TWITCH EXTENSION FAQ
Updated August 14, 2018
The Twitch Extension is installed, but I’m not seeing any predictions on-stream?
- Please make sure you have installed the “Boom Interactive Tools” program. You can download it here: https://boom.tv/download
- Make sure Boom Interactive Tools is running in the background while you stream.
- Do not block the following hud areas:
The Twitch Extension is installed, and Boom Interactive Tools is running on my streaming PC, but I still don’t see any predictions on-stream.
- Currently our Extension only supports Fortnite and PUBG.
- If you’re playing one of those games and it’s still not working, make sure you have set your Twitch Game/Category to the proper game.
Why do I need to download Boom Interactive Tools?
- Boom Interactive Tools uses computer vision technology to detect your kill count and several other events that happen in-game.
My predictions were working, but they seemed to have stopped.
- One of our previous releases included a bug which caused this behavior, please update to the latest version here: https://boom.tv/download and you should be all set!
How do I make money?
- Our Twitch Extension supports the use of Bits! Each viewer only gets 10 free daily predictions, after they use them up, they will be prompted to get more with Bits.
I have a dual PC stream setup, does this work for my setup?
- Yes! All you have to do is install Boom Interactive Tools to the streaming PC.
My Fortnite HUD scale is under .75, will it still work?
- The program only works if your Fortnite HUD scale is between .75 to 1.00.
My leaderboard was resetting every day, what gives!?
- This has been resolved with recent updates. Leaderboards update on a weekly basis.